Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Non-Holiday Infused Video Daily Double

It's true, folks; we're getting close to December 25th, which advertisers will be quick to remind you is Christmas. Most cable channels have settled into rotations of It's a Wonderful Life, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, White Christmas, A Christmas Story, and Silent Night, Deadly Night (okay, maybe not so much the last one. Maybe Santa's Slay instead).

Before I hand over the keys to the Blogorium to Douglas Fir next week (and if you haven't met Douglas Fir yet, prepare yourselves), I thought it would be nice to give you a respite from the holiday overload (specifically, the Christmas overload, as you're unlikely to see many Hanukkah or Kwanza movies on ABC Family). Lucky for the Cap'n, two videos dropped on my lap, and I think you'll enjoy them.

Without further ado...

---

Our first video is called 250 Introductions of 185 People, Groups & Things. It delivers just that.



Our second video started making the rounds on Monday, so I apologize if you've seen it. While people are going to find this amusing regardless, I certainly hope fans of The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (which Diddy claims "is kind of wack" in I'm Still Here, but he's wrong) will have a special appreciation of it:




Coming tomorrow: the long awaited Scott Pilgrim vs. the World review!

No comments: