Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Very Merry Video Daily Double

 Howdy educationeers! Cap'n Howdy here with another fantabular Video Daily Double. This week I'm going to give you a break from brainwashing education and will provide some helpful holiday entertainment from days of yore. As the snow falls, be entertained and... well, maybe I'll sneak some learning in. The Cap'n just can't help it!

Merry making ahoy!

---

 Our first film, The Night Before Christmas, has puppets in it. You like puppets, right? Well you do now!


Our second film, The Art of Skiing, features a famous character. I'm not going to say who, because it's a surprise, but he's pretty goofy. In fact, that's his name! See what I did... oh.


 I tried to find a vintage Hanukkah film and had no success. If you find one I'll be happy to put it up.

No comments: