Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Special Video Daily Double for the 2010 Recap

Greetings! Today the Cap'n thought I'd take a little break from listing in order to give you a Video Daily Double. Sure, it's a day late, but breaking up the top, bottom, and middle films didn't make much sense, so bending the rules is okay here at the Blogorium.

Today's videos are wholly appropriate for the "year end" theme, as will be evident below. Tomorrow I'll be back with a list of DVDs and Blu-Rays that surprised, excited, or impressed me last year. Friday? Well, I don't know... maybe some of my favorite pieces from 2010 that weren't reviews of new films. We'll see.

On to the videos!

---

Our first video was, shall we say, inevitable. Two Jeff Bridges movies, released within a week of each other, in the age of YouTube? As I said, it was only a matter of time:






Our second video is, appropriately, titled Filmography 2010. I think you'll find it lives up to its promise:

No comments: