Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another Holiday Dose of the Video Daily Double!



 Welcome back, Educationeers! Cap'n Howdy is back with another holiday themed Video Daily Double. As I said last week, this month we'll be watching some classic short films from days gone by, including some treasured favorites you could probably see on TV, but now you can also watch them here! Isn't that better? No commercials at the Blogorium for you!

 No Commercials Whatsoever!


---

 Our first film, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, was a staple on television when the Cap'n was but a youngin'. Now that it has to compete with the likes of Spongebob Squarepants and Community for your holiday attention, I guess it's trickier for you to see this. In fact, you probably just ignore this because your parents like it. Well, heed my recommendation, I say!

Our second film, also from the team of Rankin and Bass, is called Santa Claus is Comin' to Town. I can't imagine what it's about.

No comments: