Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Taking the Night Off

Today I think I'll let Mr. Cranpire take care of business. That dude knows way more about movies than I do. Here he is:


It takes dirt and sun to make the shit grow. It takes mutha fuckin' Cranpire to start the show. The Cap'n is now "sleeping" and may not wake for some time. So I will tell you his lies. He changes the time stamp on his blogs so that it appears that he wrties a blog each and every day or normal 24 hour period.

Before I took out the Cap'n he requested that I speak about movies, specifically Death Race. We just finished it and is good. All the things that were said about this film are true. You will not be bored, your questions will be answer and yes people drive cars with the intention of both winning and killing the fellow races. That is all I will say about this movie other than you should watch it.

The Cap'n just briefly woke up and mentioned a conversation about an actor we had. His name is Lochlyn Munro. You more than likely do not know who he is and therefore can not appreciate his talent. Dead Man on Campus is the easiest way for me to get you on ball. He is the crazy guy who, well, goes crazy. That is your starting point and you better pick up the scent and follow it till it goes cold.

I am going to let the Cap'n resume his post and finish this shit up. But I will lead you with this. Do not let stupidity stand.

We're watching Burn Notice which is really not as interesting as I'd hoped. In theory I should see Pineapple Express by this weekend. Cranpire is pretty sure that Papa John Phillips from The Mamas and the Papas was also the pizza maven... I should rescind everything I said about him before but instead I'll assume that watching Death Race lowered his IQ temporarily. It'll do that.

Good night.

No comments: