Thursday, April 22, 2010

Announcement.

Platinum Dunes is not making a sequel to Shit Coffin. I suppose this is good news.


To be perfectly honest with you, readers, I've lost the heart to do this. I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and there are better things I should be doing with my time than spending a week writing about bad movies. I have no income, no prospects, and I'll be out of school - probably permanently - in two weeks.

In order to get through the summer, I'm going to sell of most, if not all, of my movies. It's time to stop chasing the dream of being "the movie guy" and to grow up. It was fun while it lasted, but I've already decided there won't be any more Summer Fests or Horror Fests. I need to buckle down and shore up the impending debt that I accrued when I went back to school, and I don't feel there's room to be the Cap'n anymore.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. In the future I'll try to get older stuff up so there's a better back catalog, but I just don't see the point in pushing forward with blogging right now.

No comments: