Friday, August 13, 2010

Recuperation

Greetings, readers. The Cap'n is finally back and reporting live from Blogorium Headquarters in New Mexico. I'm still a little jetlagged and need to take a nap before The Expendables tonight*, so instead of something substantive, I thought I'd share a list of movies that would be more entertaining with the word "Squid" in the title. Enjoy.

Catch That Squid
The Squid Stays in the Picture
The Squid that Wore Tennis Shoes
Any Which Way but Squid
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Squid
The Squid Rider
The Squid and the Squid
Fistful of Squid
The Squid, the Bad, and the Ugly
Tango & Squid
Small Town Squid Bar
Erasersquid
No Country for Old Squids
Darby O'Squid and the Little People
Night of the Living Squid
A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 4: The Dream Squid
I Walked with a Squid
The Squid Around the Corner
The Quick and the Squid
Gore Met: Zombie Squid from Hell
The Old Dark Squid
Squid on Haunted Hill

and, of course

MegaSquid vs. Giant Octopus

I hope you're as embarrassed for reading this as I am for writing it.

* yeesh, how old do I sound right now?

No comments: