Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Was Going to Give You a Video Daily Double, but Now I'm Thinking "What the Hell."

 No, I'm kidding. I promised a Video Daily Double to break the week up, and I shall deliver. It just so happens that I found two very interesting sales videos that make it all worthwhile. We're still in automobiles mode, so today we're going to look at a promotional films from the 1950s and 60s. In fact, had I seen the first film last week, I'd have put it up then. Seriously, it's a hoot.

On with the educating!

But wait! It is "What the Hell" week, so first I'm going to share a music video with you. You'll find it... appropriate.



---

Our first film, A Touch of Magic, is from General Motors, and I have to say that I'm not exactly sure what it is they want me to buy, but I'll take two.


Our second film, Speaking of Rubber, isn't just about tires. But it is partially about tires, so it counts.


 Until next week!

No comments: