Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012... in a little while.

 Greetings, cats and kittens! Cap'n Howdy is going to be taking this week off to catch up on the movies I desperately want to include for my "Year End Recap." I also have two or three very rough days at work coming up, and I just can't guarantee a Retro Review and a Video Daily Double are going to fit into my greatly reduced schedule for the near future.

 Once the weekend rolls around, I should be able to catch you up on the good, the bad, and the ugly of 2011... right now I'm focusing on films I've heard the best about, and I've certainly seen quite a few really good ones over the past weekend. You might not get official reviews for them, but I can say that Drive, The Guard, and The Innkeepers are worth your time.

 I'll see you kids on the other side of this week! In the meantime, here's that other Season of the Witch, the George Romero movie that doesn't feature Nicolas Cage:

No comments: