Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Darkness Approaches in Another Spooktacular Video Daily Double!


 Welcome back to another edition of Cap'n Howdy's Video Daily Double, this month devoted to horror short subjects. This week I'm going to share two films I saw at the Nevermore Film Festival, and I think you'll find them sufficiently unnerving.

 Proceed with caution!


 ---

 Our first short film, Enter the Dark, is probably one of the better takes on the "found footage" subgenre (Paranormal Activity, The Blair Witch Project) I've seen in a while. It starts out a little slow, but when things get rolling, damn does it keep you on edge. Watch it with the lights out.



 Our second short film, Incubator, doesn't mess around. That's all I'm going to say.
INCUBATOR from PRETTY PEOPLE PICTURES on Vimeo.

No comments: