Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yeah, Just Disregard This Video Daily Double Tomorrow.

 Well, Educationeers, I tried. I tried to put together a good Video Daily Double to get you through the rest of the week, but then I remembered what Thursday and Friday are. So uh, yeah. Today's short films about eating healthy and being thrifty. You can watch them while snorfing down turkey and ordering stuff online. Like I said, I tried.

 Eh, to the exercise in futility Learn-Mobile!

---

Our first film, Dining Together, happens to also be about Thanksgiving. Not one you've ever seen, but a theoretical Thanksgiving of the "good old days" old people tell you about.


Our second film, Woman American, is about saving your pennies and not spending like crazy. See if you can get through the entire film without buying something on the internet.

No comments: