Monday, June 7, 2010

The Week in Preview

Folks, there's just so many things to cover that the Cap'n isn't really sure where to start. Over the week ahead I should have reviews up for the following:

- The Informant

- The Wolfman (2010)

- Get Him to the Greek

- Breathless (part of French Film Friday)

- Micmacs (also a part of French Film Friday and the new Jean-Pierre Jeunet film)

- Iron Man 2 (which I've now seen twice)

- MGM: When the Lion Roars

- Murder By Decree (Sherlock Holmes takes on Jack the Ripper)

Plus if I can ever settle down and write it up, a review of Fiasco: A History of Hollywood's Most Iconic Flops, a brief digression on Amazon's pre-order listings for Criterion titles that nobody is vouching for, and a lead in to next week's All Hamlet edition of the Blogorium (featuring a review a day for the Olivier, Gibson, Branagh, Hawke, and Tennant versions of the play). Plus I still never got around to my Hot Tub Time Machine review from nearly two months ago...

The problem is that I can't decide what to kick things off with. What do you want to read about first?

1 comment:

Ms. M said...

Hmmm... Iron Man 2 and Wolfman?

I'm WAY excited about Hamlet week. :-D
~Cass