Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Video Daily Double

There's no theme to this week's Video Daily Double, nor do I have anything terribly insightful that I want to share, movie-wise. I guess I could talk about the myriad of Inception-based internet junk, like the revelation about the score or how the movie ripped off Scrooge McDuck, which really just makes me want to write up spoiler-heavy thoughts on the film tomorrow. So I think I will.

I've finished the first season of Breaking Bad and have knocked back four episodes of season two. I'll try to put something up about that when I finish this season and try to locate season three. Then it's a matter of deciding between Hung, True Blood, or Mad Men next.

Make with the video fun fun!

---

Our first video is possibly the lamest, least frightening way to entice viewers into watching Tales from the Darkside the Cap'n has ever seen.




Our second video is a compilation of every insult, slur, or bit of grousing by Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Hopefully this will make more of you see the movie, which is actually a very good movie.

No comments: