Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Video Daily Double (with 80% less Star Wars)

Yes, dear readers, the Cap'n did say "80%" less Star Wars. Normally, after two consecutive weeks, I'd say "!00%" less Star Wars, but our second video clip contains just a smidge of A New Hope, and my own perverse sense of humor is leading me to keep the Lucas quotient up for a bit. On the other hand, if you find the second video in any way funny (and not totally dated - already), then it'll make sense why Star Wars gets a hat trick in the Video Daily Double.

Popular consensus is making it clear that I will, begrudgingly, actually write the words "Blogorium Review: Monsturd" on Thursday. The upside is it may be the first time anyone ever reviewed Monsturd (just kidding, and here's the proof). I shall endeavor to do justice to the Monsturd experience.

On to the videos!

---

Both videos today involve some audio trickery in order to turn one film into another.

Our first video weds a series of movies that the Cap'n doesn't really like with a recent movie I didn't see (and by this weekend's receipts, neither did most of you). In all likelihood, this will be the last time I mention Scott Pilgrim vs. The World in the Blogorium:



Our second video is.... well, I don't care how late to the party this is. With a YouTube title like "Mel Gibson: Script Doctor," and increasingly well selected clips, the Cap'n is happy to be behind the comedy zeitgeist:

No comments: