Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Paul Lynde Post-Holiday Special Video Daily Double!



 Greeting, Lynde-ucationeers! Cap'n Howdy has a very special Video Daily Double for you today. If you don't know who Paul Lynde is, I'm not surprised, but I am very disappointed in you. But, since I'm no sourpuss, I'll help you out with today's educational film. There's only one today, because it's a little bit longer and I can't imagine you'll be able to focus on anything else once you've finished!


 To the education mobile!


---

 Today's film (in three parts) is called Public Transport: Who Needs It?, and it stars Paul Lynde. Even if you don't know who he is, I bet you'll figure it out immediately. It's impossible not to know who he is as soon as you see him. Also, something about the relative merits of public transportation, which comes in handy for you city Educationeers who want to go somewhere during the upcoming winter break (SPOILER: that means YOU need it.)


 

No comments: