Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summerfest 3 Day Two: Killer Klowns from Outer Space

For tonight's final film, I'm handing over the reins to Guest Blogger Alicia, who had a less than ideal experience with Killer Klowns from Outer Space:



Ahhh--killer klowns. I was quite upset that we were watching this movie, because I dislike klowns, as many people do. Surprisingly, the movie was actually quite fun to watch. I did fall asleep throughout the film on and off, as many of us did. The acting was phenomenal, with a typical blonde 80's gal, her goof boyfriend, her cop ex-boyfriend, 2 ice cream truck drivers, and of course the klowns. The klowns were frightening, with jagged teeth and creepy smiles. They killed people by shooting them with some sort of laser gun that wrapped them in cotton candy like a cocoon. There were other ways they killed people too, but I apparently dozed off. Overall, this was an enjoyable film, klowns and all!

No comments: