Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Video Daily Double

Ah, folks. You caught the Cap'n. I've been super mega ultra behind on just about everything, so it's a minor miracle I got this out on time. There will be a Hot Tub Time Machine review tomorrow, followed by a review on Friday that I'll reveal below, so I'm trying to keep up and give everybody something to look forward to.

It's actually pretty tricky without a TV, DVD player, or even a game system of any kind in the house. Since I don't have any chairs, I'm sitting on an old storage bin, and for whatever reason I just can't get into watching videos on the computer screen. It's maddening when film is your Raison d'ĂȘtre and you can't actually do any of that for a while, but I'm working on it. For now, let's check out today's video double-up!

---

Our first clip came courtesy of a trailer I saw last night before Predators (yes, review to come on Friday). Certainly, you've seen the Winnebago Salesman clip on YouTube, but somebody decided to find Jack Rebney, the man in question, and made a documentary about it:



(For the record, the trailer was uncensored at The Carousel, which was sort of amazing.)

Our second clip is a compilation of things Bruce Willis does over and over in his films, set to some kind of hippity-hop song. The Cap'n is so with the times...

I'm Bruce Willis from wreckandsalvage on Vimeo.

No comments: