Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Slackadasical

Why do I have the feeling this should be playing next weekend?



It's just so... disturbing. Really. I know it should be endearing or sweet, but when I look at Gooby I want to find the nearest exorcist and throw him between the monster and me. *Shudder*

Oh well. Maybe next year.

---

The Cap'n has decided since he's in his new digs and that people haven't quite realized the Blogorium set up shop here that now would be a good time to take a couple of days off. While I'm out of town, I'll share a few more "Best Of" posts from the old digs.

I could always change my mind, and inspiration might strike in Cranpire's Palace, but there's not much to talk about that doesn't involve next weekend. There's quite a bit of pre-emptively "catching up" on homework so the 17th and 18th are free and clear. You'll hardly even miss me, I promise.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch some more of Tron and get some sleep. I do love some Tron.

No comments: