Monday, November 2, 2009

Horror Fest IV: The Final Chapter Wrap Up

Here are a handful of non film related Horror Fest images, to give you some idea of what you *ahem* missed.


Were-Phillippi was one of the two costumes to grace Horror Fest. Regrettably, I didn't snap a photo of Randy's zombie costume. It was pretty impressive.

It's not immediately clear, but Adam is enthralled by Terrorvision.

A side view of watching Terrorvision.


Now I'd like to present a selection of the fine spirits left at The Apartment that Dripped Blood:

$64 dollars will get you all of this. Lucky me.

Now why is it that the classiest alcohol in the apartment also happens to be empty?

Be still my beating heart.

Guess which I'd rather drink.

And because I forgot to put them up last night, some random images from Cemetery Man.

Zombie Nun.

Zombie Boy Scout

Gnaghi.

Thanks to everybody for making the last Horror Fest in Greensboro a lot of fun. If you haven't done so yet, please drop by the apartment and sign the Horror Fest poster before I frame it. For your trouble, I'll give you a copy of the Official Commemorative Horror Fest Soundtrack, which features the following songs:

1. Theme from Halloween - John Carpenter
2. Move Your Dead Bones (from Beyond Re-Animator) - Dr. Re-Animator
3. Monster Mash - Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers
4. Beware of the Blob - The Five Blobs
5. Intro to Tales from the Darkside - Donald Rubinstein
6. Prologue (from A Nightmare on Elm Street)
7. A Nightmare on My Street - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
8. Dream Warriors (from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3) - Dokken
9. The Dead Hate the Living (from The Dead Hate the Living) - Penis Flytrap

No comments: