Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Video Daily Double

Good morning, honored guests and returning visitors. I'm going to keep my opening remarks short today because (theoretically) an electrician should be here in 30 minutes to start working on the power cut offs that make live at Blogorium Central almost impossible to work around*.

This means, of course, I'm going to have to turn the computer off so that he can do whatever kind of wizardry an electrician can do to a hundred year old house that has an actual Fuse Box upstairs but also a breaker box outside.

Needless to say, since the TV is something on the circuit that keeps blacking out, I haven't been watching much lately. It was a minor miracle to get through Dinosaur Island without the living room cutting off last night.

On to the fun!

---

Our first video is a compilation of Alfred Hitchcock cameos from his films. I thought you'd enjoy having them all in one handy video:




Speaking of handy videos, here's a compilation of Mr. Freeze puns from Batman and Robin, so you can drive your co-workers insane with Ah-nuld's quality "ice" jokes:



Finally, since the Cap'n wants to keep you happy today, enjoy the following page:

MST3k Haiku

It's pretty damned entertaining, if I may say so.



* To give you some idea of how "impossible" impossible is, I've lost two and a half papers entirely in the last three weeks. I did save them, but the power cut outs have been adversely affecting my computer, and it's been losing data saved anywhere in the proximity of a power outage.

No comments: